We aim to:
• Recognise and value each student (school or adult) as an individual with his or her particular abilities, needs and aspirations.
• Offer learning experiences which extend students and promote their personal development, regardless of academic, social or cultural background.
• Ensure a genuine equality of opportunity.
• Build self-esteem and confidence through membership of a caring, secure community.
• Celebrate the success and achievement of all students.
• Offer guidance and counselling to assist students in the planning of their future education and careers.
• Promote working partnerships between schools and the wider community at local, national and international levels.
• Encourage a love of learning that will be with our students throughout their lives.